MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody isn't going to get there christmas present this year. Some fat guy with a white beard ran stright into me, and fxxk off. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you all, and let the 312 force be with you!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I take it you weren't travelling at 312 kph at the time Stephen! Happy Christmas mate.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Wait a minute......I'm a fat guy with a white beard......

·
Registered
521 Posts
MANY THANKS TO YOU IN CYPRUS, who knows I may get to see you next year sometime, I should be going to Cyprus again (Dora in the mountains) I'll send you a PM if I go.:)
If you are coming, make sure to bring your helmet with you, i'll lend you the Brutale and we can go up in the mountains together!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Happy Christmas Steve, it's Reindeer by the way, and the bike in front of you will still be an R1 :jsm: :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:)
Happy Christmas Steve, it's Reindeer by the way, and the bike in front of you will still be an R1 :jsm: :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
I'v worked it out!:naughty: I now know why you always let me lead on a ride out,:wtf: is it so you can copy my rideing lines?:yo: is it so I go through the speed trap first? :jsm:is it that you get losted easily? :bawling: is it that you like the sound of a set of RG3's?:ahhh: is it just because you just can't catch me?:smoking: NO, NO, No, it's because you just love looking at a beautiful Italian work of art, and every time you look down at that ugly piece of Jap crap you get tears in your eyes and you can't see where your going, and thats why your alway behind. :f4:
brutale:Have a lovely Christmas :f4:

·
Registered
378 Posts
merry Xmas to all from Brazil! :f4:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
:)

I'v worked it out!:naughty: I now know why you always let me lead on a ride out,:wtf: is it so you can copy my rideing lines?:yo: is it so I go through the speed trap first? :jsm:is it that you get losted easily? :bawling: is it that you like the sound of a set of RG3's?:ahhh: is it just because you just can't catch me?:smoking: NO, NO, No, it's because you just love looking at a beautiful Italian work of art, and every time you look down at that ugly piece of Jap crap you get tears in your eyes and you can't see where your going, and thats why your alway behind. :f4:
brutale:Have a lovely Christmas :f4:
It just stops me having to look in my mirrors all the time to see where you are:naughty::naughty::stickpoke

1 - 20 of 25 Posts