MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was bored today at work and when that happens I usually browse wikipedia. Today I saw the F4 article and it was nothing but a list of the different models, not even one complete sentence! This made me sad, So I spent an hour or so writing a real article about the F4 so our uninformed friends can learn something about our beautiful bikes.

Problem is, I'm not that informed about this stuff. I verified whatever I could from James's site and the manufacturer's site, but I may have made some errors. So if you guys are bored, read the article and fix any errors I made, and add pics of the different models.

Thanks! Now we need the Brutale guys to fix the Brutale article, which is still just a list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Agusta_F4_series

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Cool. I have been thinking for a long time about contributing to Wikipedia regarding the MV. Every once in a while I'll make a correction to an article I'm reading. But I read that site all the time. It's really an odd phenomenon, that Wikipedia. Very politically charged in areas too.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
acruhl said:
Cool. I have been thinking for a long time about contributing to Wikipedia regarding the MV. Every once in a while I'll make a correction to an article I'm reading. But I read that site all the time. It's really an odd phenomenon, that Wikipedia. Very politically charged in areas too.
It's definitely political sometimes, but if you can read critically and filter out garbage, I think its amazingly informative. I'm always impressed by the things I learn on Wikipedia. It's largely replaced the Discovery Channel, TLC, and the History Channel for me since they haven't been making any new stuff lately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts