MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Excellent quality video mate. :) Nice looking location too but a few too many trees for my liking. If you get it wrong trees hurt!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Big shit mate, :cross: hit a tree with a car when I was 18 nearly killed my best mate, fortunately he made a full recovery. My dad's car of course was written off, if I'd have been on a bike I would have been written off too. The bloody tree is still there nearly 30 years on. :blah:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
wow Pete! I have to admit I haven't downloaded any since I bought the first CD, man, that was cool. Still love the FAT sound of the twin. Dang.

My only complaint is that it wasn't longer. :p

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
john said:
Big shit mate, :cross: hit a tree with a car when I was 18 nearly killed my best mate, fortunately he made a full recovery. My dad's car of course was written off, if I'd have been on a bike I would have been written off too. The bloody tree is still there nearly 30 years on. :blah:
When I said no shit....I meant "of course we know trees are there"
This is actually a very safe road...with most corners you can see right through and a very good grippy surface...

We've all got stories like yours John....I watched my mate get killed by running wide and getting cleaned up by a 4WD...still hurts.

I can assure you that we're really not going that quick in the video, and we always ride safe and well within limits on roads like this :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gladio said:
wow Pete! I have to admit I haven't downloaded any since I bought the first CD, man, that was cool. Still love the FAT sound of the twin. Dang.

My only complaint is that it wasn't longer. :p
Thanks Jack....mate, our third DVD is much more polished than the orginal :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Great Vid mate! Love it as I have an MV and a 916SPS so pure heaven for me, more sounds from the bike would be cool too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts