• WHITE

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all members, just out of interest if you were considering purchasing the new F4 1000RR, which colour would you buy? I for one just couldn't purchase the white one, but thats just my opinion. :f4:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i like the red scheme and the white to be honest. i think they both look good. i just prefer the red a little bit more.

·
Registered
371 Posts
you should paint it black as my avatar.

Just joking. I like white, but Mv did not made it last year and RR news is upon my purchase.

My advise : colour is individual. It does not matter what people says as long your heart is suit the best. It could be PINK if it suits you the best. Do you like 848 evo in white or red? :stickpoke

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing a red and white one with the white switched to silver and the gold accent to dark grey ala the 312. Anyone have the photo chop skills? :)

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like the red scheme and the white to be honest. i think they both look good. i just prefer the red a little bit more.
To be honest I really don't like either but out the two I would have the red one every time. I have asked the garage can they get me one in red and silver, they have said yes, but I think what they really mean is, it will be in the F4 Y10 colours which would be fine by me, however I would won't the RR stickers,:)

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
White isn't doing anything for me. In fact I don"t like white vehicles at all and have to drive constantly white rental cars, actual Suzuki Kizashi. So my vote is clearly on Red alone they could have done a little better with the design.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts