MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
before I clicked the link I said to myself this has been around on every single 450f enduro riders race bike for like 15yrs now and is long overdue.managing the clutch action is likely what keeps a lot of noobs off motorcycles entirely. if the Kim 390 had this (might be able to fit one from the 350/450sxf) more beginners would try it.

hondas had the dct for quite a while as well. w modern qs/blippers on high end bikes there is no need for this as its really designed for fast transitioning high to low to high grip situations in the woods, you'll never experience this on a road bike and only use for it would be dittering thru cars in gridlock.
that said the adv line of bikes would benefit

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems very quiet here. Doesnt look like any interest in the matter.

Did MV solve a problem that doesnt exist?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Having options shows that MV is not just sitting back on its history. They are constantly trying to make history and I love that. This looks like an option that should be able to be fit to any of the 3 cyl platform though targeted to the TV.

Purists will hate it. They just want a basic clutch with a cable pull. No slipper and no electronics type of people. But then there are the adventurous types who will try new things. They will not only try new things, they will see the advantage in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts