MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

quick question....we all know that the update speed of the USA website is...well...not really done in real-time. I was thinking...if they do not update the site displaying the current models, may be they also do not update other parts of the site such as the dealer locator. Now...what if there already is a dealer closer to my location and they did not update that on their site yet.

So, I guess my question is: How would I get an up-to-date US dealer directory? Should I call MV Agusta (or Cagiva) directly?

Thanks for your input...

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I suppose calling Cagiva USA won't hurt. Elsewise, hopefully there is someone in your area on this site that has better insight..

·
Registered
410 Posts
admin said:
I suppose calling Cagiva USA won't hurt. Elsewise, hopefully there is someone in your area on this site that has better insight..
Ummm...Alvin...I smell a new feature for MVAGUSTA.NET...an UP TO DATE Dealer finder. Maybe you could also add places that service MV's as well as Dynos.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sgcullen said:
Ummm...Alvin...I smell a new feature for MVAGUSTA.NET...an UP TO DATE Dealer finder. Maybe you could also add places that service MV's as well as Dynos.
Well...I would support that right out of the box. Even since MV Agusta is still far more exclusive than any other bike, so are their dealers. And for people like me this would be more than helpful...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I can't tell you how often it is being updated, but I can tell you that at the dealer list is being updated more often than most of the site. We hadn't had a dealership in WA in a few years until recently, and WA was added back onto the list of states and the dealership was listed within a few weeks of bikes being offered for sale there.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
sgcullen said:
Great Idea, and perhaps we can have a rating system/ experiences

An example could be

Bob Motorsports
2345 SW 567 ST
Tajeka, Venus

Rating: *

Joe Schmoe said: They stole my bike
Fabio: Screwed up my Tamburini
Terry: They shat on my seat

·
Banned
241 Posts
Hey Man...look familiar?!?!?!?
Benjamin St.G said:
I can't tell you how often it is being updated, but I can tell you that at the dealer list is being updated more often than most of the site. We hadn't had a dealership in WA in a few years until recently, and WA was added back onto the list of states and the dealership was listed within a few weeks of bikes being offered for sale there.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts