MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there seems to be a lot of talk on the forum regarding negative experiences with some MV dealers I thought I'd share my recent positive experience with the purchase of my first MV.
I just bought a used 2020 F3 800 sight unseen from Moto Union in WI, near Milwaukee and had it delivered to me in Florida. My experience could not have been better. Stewart Schoenfield the sales manager sold me the bike at a very fair price with minimal add-on fees and no bs. He was polite, communicative, friendly, and super helpful throughout the process. To the extent of purchasing for me at no extra charge a second key and owner's manual which the original owner failed to provide to them when he brought the bike in for sale. Got me a temporary plate so I could ride it until the title arrived and I could register the bike myself in Florida. Again, cheerfully done, at no cost to me. The bike arrived in flawless condition as promised.
Now I can't address their repair service because I didn't need any, and they are too far away from me to ever find out, but as far as the sales process went, I'd say its the best I have ever had from any dealer for any brand. I have ordered a small part from them (exhaust hanger bracket so I can remove passenger pegs) so we'll see how that goes.
In summary, two thumbs up for Moto Union.

· Registered
2017 Brutale America, 2021 Superveloce Oro, 2019 Turismo Veloce
55 Posts
Moto Union has been my go to dealer for years. Luckily I live only an hour away from them. Their service department is great and they do all the work on my MVs, Ducatis, and BMWs. I highly recommend them for sales and service!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts