MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody own a MV corse brown jacket. I saw one at the local dealership. I brought a 06 F4 Blue/Silver now looking for a nice leather jacket. Most of the MV jackets are red/silver. Do they make a blue/silver?

Sajan

·
Registered
474 Posts
svagusta said:
Anybody own a MV corse brown jacket. I saw one at the local dealership. I brought a 06 F4 Blue/Silver now looking for a nice leather jacket. Most of the MV jackets are red/silver. Do they make a blue/silver?

Sajan
This brown MV jacket? Op-Shop city :shocker: :barfalot: :eek:nthecan:

Blue/Silver - It doesn't appears so

http://www.mvagusta-sp.it/elencouk.html?cat=mv_abbigl&val=AUD

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. No blue/silver like the red/silver jacket huh! I like the brown one but then again what is everybody wearing who has a blue/silver F4

Sajan

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
a frown on their face. j/k

black always does fine if you care about that sort of thing. yeah, can't go wrong with black.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I hope they don't bring out a limited edition paint job on the bikes to match that brown jacket. :barfalot: How about a jacket like mine Sajan. It's not blue and silver but being blue, white and black it would probably look OK with a Blue/silver MV. It's a one off and I'm not selling it but it might give you some ideas.

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
john said:
I hope they don't bring out a limited edition paint job on the bikes to match that brown jacket. :barfalot: How about a jacket like mine Sajan. It's not blue and silver but being blue, white and black it would probably look OK with a Blue/silver MV. It's a one off and I'm not selling it but it might give you some ideas.
nice jacket. does it have armor?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yeah, it does Robert. Made by Furygan the french company which alkatraxx and the other European guys will know well. I actually bought them when I had my Buell and got the MV logo added by a local guy who modifies leathers to your requirements. It's part of a two piece suit. The trousers are as shown below.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First of all, that's not me in the brown jacket. I hope it didn't that bad when I was trying it on.

Thanks to All for replying. I will look for a black jacket w/o much advertisement on it.

Sajan

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
What has this Brutale jacket?

I'm contemplating one. I'm just wondering on the quality and fit. But, my helmet is:

So it might look a little funny. Also considering, my bike is Opaque Black...

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
nice helmet, I have the Fabrizio replica as you can see in my avatar and album

rider and bike color coordination is a bit over rated IMHO.

oicdn said:

I'm contemplating one. I'm just wondering on the quality and fit. But, my helmet is:

So it might look a little funny. Also considering, my bike is Opaque Black...

·
Registered
645 Posts
oicdn said:
I just ordered one, nice jacket but no back protection. The front logos look like they are painted on. Word to the wise, get one size larger than you would normally wear, as I normally wear an xl, but needed and xxl and had to do a return/exchange. The european sizes are never the same, I have an alpinestars in xl, a lookwell in xl and now this one in xxl. Maybe its a bit too poseur/squid looking, but I never did care what anyone else thinks. I also have the MV mesh jacket, nice for the super hot days that we get here in FL, soft armor with a foam back pad, not too much protection, but it beats riding in a t shirt!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Yeah that brown one leaves you :barfalot: scratching your head but I like the brutale and the black siver...which I may have bought but at AU$2,000 for a jacket I'll have to keep thinking about it.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
odonata said:
rider and bike color coordination is a bit over rated IMHO.
For some, like me....it's a fundamental fact of life. :laughing:

I looked at the Fabrizio Rep. helmet...bought the Bostrom Red rep...then sold it as it didn't fit too good :cussing:

Ended up splashing out on a Arai Edwards rep....

My wife teases me because I love to be color co-ordinated...matter of fact, nearly everyone I know teases me because of my obsession with riding gear :rolleyes:

Brutale Jacket is ok, but doesn't look like it offers the best protection ??? After you wear a one piece/2 piece suit, everything else feels like your riding naked.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Gladio said:
I have the black/silver/red MV jacket.
I've got that one too. Pictures really don't do it justice. It's very well made, great protection, and looks awesome.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts