MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Can any body give me some information on where I can get a MV Corse Titanium slip on end can for my Brutale 750.
I'm trying to get the one which says "R Brutale" on the top silencer and then "MV Corse" on the bottom silencer.
I have see plenty of the plain ones that just say MV Corse but not the one I'm after, I love the way the original exhaust looks so I want to keep the same look if I can.
Would they be any louder than a Arrow Thunder exhaust ?
I already have a Arrow mid pipe and a custom map on a pc3 which is all working fine, would I need a remap with the MV Corse slip on end can ?
Hope you can help.

brutale jockey.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Hi there,

Can any body give me some information on where I can get a MV Corse Titanium slip on end can for my Brutale 750.
I'm trying to get the one which says "R Brutale" on the top silencer and then "MV Corse" on the bottom silencer.
I have see plenty of the plain ones that just say MV Corse but not the one I'm after, I love the way the original exhaust looks so I want to keep the same look if I can.
Would they be any louder than a Arrow Thunder exhaust ?
I already have a Arrow mid pipe and a custom map on a pc3 which is all working fine, would I need a remap with the MV Corse slip on end can ?
Hope you can help.

brutale jockey.

if you mean this model it is only stainless no ti version available

this one is ti

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi hb88xx,

Yes that is the one that I am after - the stainless steel one, my mistake thinking it was Titanium.
One good thing, if its Stainless Steel it's got to be cheaper than Titanium !
Is the silencer with Brutale on it, is it a race silencer & do you know who sells them ?
Again hope some one can point me in the right direction.

Regards
brutale jockey

·
Registered
983 Posts
Hi hb88xx,

Yes that is the one that I am after - the stainless steel one, my mistake thinking it was Titanium.
One good thing, if its Stainless Steel it's got to be cheaper than Titanium !
Is the silencer with Brutale on it, is it a race silencer & do you know who sells them ?
Again hope some one can point me in the right direction.

Regards
brutale jockey

The right direction is writen on the photo.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I had those stainless cans on my 920 . They are only slightly louder and lighter than stock . Nice enough though I suppose . I got mine from Design Corse a few years ago .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi there,

I have just received an email from evolutionbike it, they say they have sold out of them approx. 2 years ago !
Will try Design Corse as "doggy" said, other than that I don't know where to get one from.
Thanks for all your help, if you see one please let me know.

Regards,
brutale jockey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts