MV Agusta Forum banner

601 - 620 of 621 Posts

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #601
are there any kits still available?
No, long gone. Whatever Viper and Mamba F4 kits and various B4 kits were left "disappeared" during one of the many eras of financial duress. The only kit parts available after that were the Corsa F4 pieces; and member Tuna bought all remaining Corsa pieces when he had his high-spec Corsa built with many CC and MV Corse bits.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #603
What a great first post :) and I see Blake is online at the moment, hi Blake
Hiya. :) I was online for a few seconds when this post hit for subscription update status. LOL.

I'm wondering if this new poster might have some info about displaced SP kits that "disappeared".

·
Registered
134 Posts
Quick note on the Current location of the "MambAgo". It's now living in Reno, NV. The third owner put it on sale through consignment at a motorcycle parts and sales outlet in Jacksonville, FL. I saw a post about the craigslist ad here and went for it. Really a cool bike. One of those that's had so much done, the more you stand and look at it, the more you say wow. Some of it tastefull (brake, shocks, components upgrades), some not so much (heat gun came out for the Michelin and Ferrari stickers the first night I had it :). I probably paid too much, but really excited to have it anyway.
Jack

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Quick note on the Current location of the "MambAgo". It's now living in Reno, NV. The third owner put it on sale through consignment at a motorcycle parts and sales outlet in Jacksonville, FL. I saw a post about the craigslist ad here and went for it. Really a cool bike. One of those that's had so much done, the more you stand and look at it, the more you say wow. Some of it tastefull (brake, shocks, components upgrades), some not so much (heat gun came out for the Michelin and Ferrari stickers the first night I had it :). I probably paid too much, but really excited to have it anyway.
Jack

Updated pics please Jack.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Randy

How's it going down on the ranch? What was the name of that bike shop in the hills we visited last Bubbalicious

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy

How's it going down on the ranch? What was the name of that bike shop in the hills we visited last Bubbalicious
Rider's Hill in Dahlonega......unfortunately, they appear to be closing.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
That is too bad. Unfortunately that seems to be the fate of many good bike shops. Didn't Blue Moon Cycles close?
Blue Moon sold their new bike franchises (MV, BMW, Ural) to Kyle Campbell (Bubbalicious attendee) and his father Keith at Hourglass Cycles up the road in Buford. They also have Triumph. Blue Moon is still around as a vintage bike shop.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
I wish. Bought one of Chucks paint mask sets and am developing a plan to get another set of bodywork and paint it to match the Strada. Plus, I have the beater aluminum gas tank coming soon which would make a good addition to the Strada look

·
Administrator
18,834 Posts
SPR meant "Special Production Racer" I believe.

The RR is just a R model with a bit more "R"

Kind of like Ducati and their S and R designator so for upgraded performance over base.

601 - 620 of 621 Posts