MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 622 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Veltro,
I personally thank you for this thread.
I would not have known of or even no where to look for these special F4's. I thank you for the insight and wish to know more.
This needs to be a sticky so all can visit easily and know what is out there. The specials are just that and should be shared with all MV enthusiast. Nice, very nice.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
image.jpg
F4 Mamba Brochure (SP02/03/04)

Top- to bottom-spec:
SP03 Full Optional
SP02 Basic
SP04 Standard

Standard was plastic bodywork and unlimited.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
image.jpg
F4 Corse SP14/15 Brochure (with F4 Mamba specs summary)

SP14 = Monoposto
SP15 = Biposto

Either were available in Basic or Full Optional. The latter included carbon trim and 10-spoke Marchesinis.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Thanks for this Blake - although I knew about the SP bikes they never really crossed my radar except the Veltro. Really interesting

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks for this Blake - although I knew about the SP bikes they never really crossed my radar except the Veltro. Really interesting
I think they're even more off the radar in the US because of quantities.

Even most of those who are aware of the SP bikes haven't actually seen one.

The Corse is sometimes criticized for its appearance, but is much nicer in person than in pics. It wasn't available with carbon bodywork. Usually installed on F4 1000R or F4 1000 R312.

The Mamba is more orange-red than the Tamburini and standard MVs. Very similar spec to the Tamburini, but without the TSS (Torque Shift System) variable intake runners. Usually installed on F4 1000S.

The Viper is unique, and a higher spec kit than all the production limited editions except the F4 Serie Oro and F4 CC. All carbon bodywork, including fuel tank; magnesium wheels, swingarm, frame plates, and lower triples. Usually installed on F4 750S.

21 - 40 of 622 Posts