MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to share this awesome image with you guys. I was fortunate to meet Randy Rodrigues (aka DARTHMVADER) this past weekend. He came down to Tucson to pick up some parts at our place and we ended up talking and hanging out for a while. The guy is one talented car designer...his work is very impressive and it'll be even more so if some things go the way Randy thinks they will. :drummer: While I could only muster up a simple bull snake in my driveway (see pic below) to greet Randy, he came with a full-blown sketch that he did of my MV Corse. I just had to share it with you guys because, like the MV itself, his sketch is a work of art. Thanks again Randy.

Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Absolutely wonderfull Randy !!

Did you also paint the Brutale ?

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
WOW!!!
Truly amazing work. :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Congrats Randy and Steve (for being the lucky owner now)

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Amazing doesn't even begin to explain that drawing. Great work!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
thanks guys and thanks to Steve, the guy is awesome! The 4 foot(at least) snake tripped me out as I drove up the driveway so I had to take a pic.

I m glad he liked sketch of his very special MV that looks amazing in person and to have the No. 1 plate makes it twice as special. Dont ever sell it!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
That's pretty impressive.

<-------- dropped out art major :laughing:

Airbrush medium...what is it actually painted on? Hours?

Definitly sick.

·
Registered
279 Posts
thanks. it took somewhere around 15 hours to complete.

I ve received a few Pm's on doing sketches of members bikes and if anyone is interested shoot me an email with a pic. Since I m an MV nut and I love sketching I ll do it for a fraction of what I normally would charge for art or freelance design.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
darthmvader said:
thanks. it took somewhere around 15 hours to complete.

I ve received a few Pm's on doing sketches of members bikes and if anyone is interested shoot me an email with a pic. Since I m an MV nut and I love sketching I ll do it for a fraction of what I normally would charge for art or freelance design.

Darth,
It looks like digital artwork...if so, what software are you using ??
Looks a bit like Alias Studiopaint ?

Pete.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts