MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody have any experience with the Corse riders seat for the Brutale?

Is it soft, harder, does it slope forward like the stock one or is it more flat? I see that there is an option for a 15mm taller seat.
Is this seat supposed to be made for racing or comfort?..

I'd like a new seat for the brute and can't find any information on this option.

Yeah, I've searched and know about some of the other options like the corbin and spencer.
I'm just looking for information on this seat...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have purchased this seat (and the passenger too) and I am still waiting to receive it...when it arrives I will checked it and post impressions...

I think this seat is more sporty than the stock one.

·
Registered
456 Posts
you will have to give us the update when you get it,it definitly looks like its made iwth more panels how that affects seat hgith i'm curious too.

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
I have a "special parts" seat for the older models (750~910)...basically the exact same seat as stock except cover.....don't know about the new models.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi guys...

The seats (pilot and passenger ) arrived yesterday...unfortunately the passenger one was damaged and I will send it back... :(

I have installed the pilot seat...and now, the bike looks even better!!!! The seat is more confortable and non slippy...mine does not alter the height of the bike. It is black leather with neoprene on the upside with red seams along the profile...

I recommend without no doubt!!!

When I have time, I will take some pictures so you can see how incredible it looks now...more elegant, more refinement, more...MV!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi guys...

The seats (pilot and passenger ) arrived yesterday...unfortunately the passenger one was damaged and I will send it back... :(

I have installed the pilot seat...and now, the bike looks even better!!!! The seat is more confortable and non slippy...mine does not alter the height of the bike. It is black leather with neoprene on the upside with red seams along the profile...

I recommend without no doubt!!!

When I have time, I will take some pictures so you can see how incredible it looks now...more elegant, more refinement, more...MV!
Hi Celica, does the new seat slope forward like the oem seat?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi Celica, does the new seat slope forward like the oem seat?
Yeap. It has the same shape as oem...in fact, it is the same seat with other textile material...just more confortable.

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
I copied Randy.....the man has, obviously, good taste.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The sponge is great with some buttercream and strawberry jam........however the foam is very nice under the butt also.....got one on my F4..... (as Borat) "Itzzz Niiiiice" :crazyeyes

·
Registered
147 Posts
Man this is like fukin milkin a bull here:banghead:

The sponge... is what??? :wtf:
Do you mean the foam? what about the foam? spit it out man I can't read your mind. :blah:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry, you are right...I mean the foam... in Spain we usually call "sponge" to the foam used in the bike seats...

The new seat has a soft foam that makes it more comfortable for the rider's butt.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts