MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
These were purchased through eMoto (cost was about $1,100). These rearsets are entirely billet and appear to be the same as used on the F4CC. They are actually beautiful to hold and view and different angles to see the machining. Its hard to get the photographs to show the details of the milling process. They look better in person and make a significant difference in the appearance of the bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Hellcat,

We have to get you to donate your camera to Pier so he can shoot more spy shots for us over in Italy!!! :stickpoke :stickpoke

What model camera is it again???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rramseyr said:
Hellcat,

We have to get you to donate your camera to Pier so he can shoot more spy shots for us over in Italy!!! :stickpoke :stickpoke

What model camera is it again???
That's a good idea, but I think I should tag along since the camera isn't a point and shoot. So if someone can donate a set of plane tickets I'd be on my way.

Canon 1DsMK II.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JC Exec said:
Hey I just installed mine also!!! They look great !
Nice stands ... I think I see those in my future. Got a couple of other things to do first though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
hellcat said:
That's a good idea, but I think I should tag along since the camera isn't a point and shoot. So if someone can donate a set of plane tickets I'd be on my way.

Canon 1DsMK II.
You shoot professionally? We have to get him a decent camera, that cell phone spy pics just are cutting it. :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rramseyr said:
You shoot professionally?
Nope, just a hobby. Wouldn't want to turn it into work. I did shoot a wedding once and hated it. I'll never do that again. I have had success with motorcycle racing. Maybe I'll post some of those pictures tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
hellcat said:
Nope, just a hobby. Wouldn't want to turn it into work. I did shoot a wedding once and hated it. I'll never do that again. I have had success with motorcycle racing. Maybe I'll post some of those pictures tomorrow.
Are you going to any of the Mid-Ohio races this year for AMA to see Matt and Luca race the MV's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rramseyr said:
Are you going to any of the Mid-Ohio races this year for AMA to see Matt and Luca race the MV's?
Its possible. I am definitely going to VIR for the AMA races. Before getting the MV, I had planned to do some NESBA track days at Road America. But as it stands now, I am under orders to sell the ZX10 and there isn't any way the MV will roll a wheel on a race track. It is strictly weekend public roads kind of machine. I am resisting the sell the Kawasaki mandate and hopefully I'll be successful. So I may be able to do some track days. I don't know anything about Mid-Ohio and what it would be like for pictures. VIR is great in that regard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
hellcat said:
Nope, just a hobby. Wouldn't want to turn it into work. I did shoot a wedding once and hated it. I'll never do that again. I have had success with motorcycle racing. Maybe I'll post some of those pictures tomorrow.
Put the photos in your album Hellcat,I'd like to see them.
Great shots of the rearsets,incredible machine work. :yo:
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
5,041 Posts
nice pics! they look really good..... sweet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,304 Posts
Helcat, How does the adjustment work, is it just loosen the bolt and tighten or is there a different mechanism involved?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RobP said:
Helcat, How does the adjustment work, is it just loosen the bolt and tighten or is there a different mechanism involved?
Adjustment is made by loosening the center bolt, rotate to the desired position, and re-tighten.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top