1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Reopropf said:
Well Tom ... what do you think????
ME?
If so.... Hubba Hubba :naughty:
Intellectual Response (or as intellectual as it can get with me)
I usually don't like it when people mess with the "purity" of the bike, but these mods enhance the beauty, and compliment the design... Very nice work :f4:

The only thing I would do is remove the reflectors, but they may help for safety, so :blah:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
For what the bike cost it should come with all the goodies that he has stock!! Great looking bike, very tastefully done!! :f4:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I think i just made an "oops" in the pants. Wow! Speechless. When i'm back in northern california soon i need to ride up to the north bay. Would be great to check out those bikes of yours!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice canvas on which to display such a beautiful pipe. Thanks for posting the pictures.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
blade007 said:
That looks good, may I ask how much and where? That carbon fiber license plate bracket is tits.
The MV Corse Full Ti Exhaust and Rearsets were obtained through eMoto UK at the MSRP required by MV Agusta of its dealers. The process is long and requires considerable patience. It also requires an advocate and facilitator like Geoff at eMoto whose high level of service, expertise, willingness to communicate, and attention to detail have been extraordinary.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MADRIDF4R said:
Does come from MV CORSE or from Motocorse???
My understanding is though manufactured by MotoCorse Japan/Italy, the MV Corse version is available only through a MV Corse dealer and not directly from MotoCorse.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Wow!! I like these over the Moto Corse version soley because of the Titanium F1 label on the tips.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The welds look a lot better, I like it! most likely too much $$ for me though.....
I think the 2 pipe systems most likey have better performace, but I think it is better to stay with the agusta style and keep 4. How do these sound? I want to get some pipes that really growl!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
AAAAAHHHHhhhhh! Very, very nice...What about the mapping? are you using the RG3 EPROM? Any changes? Or does it have its own? The Tambo engine is different so I have been curious about this for some time...

Thanks,

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
twoeleven said:
AAAAAHHHHhhhhh! Very, very nice...What about the mapping? are you using the RG3 EPROM? Any changes? Or does it have its own? The Tambo engine is different so I have been curious about this for some time...

Thanks,

Griff
twoeleven
The system came with an EPROM "for the Tamburini developed on the Platino which uses a Tamburini as the base bike for the build." We replaced the RG3 EPROM with this EPROM and noted a definite degradation in performance...rough idle with pulsing, unpredictable surge in acceleration at 2500 RPM, flat spots, and most disturbingly occasional stalling and need to restart when coming away from a stop. Reverting back to the original RG3 EPROM eliminated all the above. Performance if anything is now more crisp and responsive than with the RG3 pipes, and the sound of course is glorious! Geoff at eMoto has strongly suggested a PC3 to optimize any such system.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts