MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you are talking about the red/white/silver Corse kit......I havent seen it. Too bad cause it is a beautiful paint job.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For road love the paint scheme thinking of painting my F4RR when I pickup up next week

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
Customizing?

Dahulk;
you think maybe your posts/questions belong in the "Customizing Section"

in a thread called "things i'm doing, thinking about doing, debating about doing and have done to my F4"

hey, there are people in here using Google translator full time to post, being more appropriate......:stickpoke

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I do not get as it was simple question does the MV corse make a fairing kit for the 2012 F4RR?:stickpoke

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
?

Sorry I do not get as it was simple question does the MV corse make a fairing kit for the 2012 F4RR?:stickpoke
ask MV Corse and cut the suspense!

now you need a link to MV Corse?

try Google

·
Registered
14,676 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
didn't look very hard did you:stickpoke

http://www.mvagusta.it/common/shop/special-parts/f4-rr

that's whats available for the 2012 F4RR from MV Agusta Corse.....the Factory

the site is one of my many bookmarks:)

Knurl either contribute something positive or don't post at all, this is a public forum not your personal forum, so get use to people posting their inquires as most people do not spend as much time as you do searching online as we have other responsibilities in life. You are trying too hard to be the forum Nazi like the soup Nazi in Seinfeld. By the way I use Bing not google. This is my last post and I have added you to my ignore list.

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
hey Genius

you wanted Balz to look for '10+parts for you......in a 57 page pdf?????

kind of typical lazy yuppie :jerkoff:

"Hi Balz do you know if there are any parts of the 2010 F4 in this list. Is there a way to find out."

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=45749&page=4

post #19

look for your self:stickpoke

or are you too busy?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have just purchased complete fairing kit completely painted and this did include the silver and red fairing colours .Search ebay .supplier parts4bikes

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I have just purchased complete fairing kit completely painted and this did include the silver and red fairing colours .Search ebay .supplier parts4bikes
Got any pictures ? or maybe a link ?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Careful Donsy the forum Nazi might send you a note on how to use ebay The good thing I have added him to my ignore list so a forum without any comments from the forum Nazi combined with the new F4RR tomorrow my weekend is going to be a great one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts