MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an exhaust for a '06 Brutale...brand new, in box, with eprom/ecu. Never on a bike.

One of two things has to happen...I need to find a race ECU for my '08 that will allow me to use the exhaust on the '08, or...

I need to sell it to someone with an '06 or older which it will work on.

Anyone know where I can get an ECU cheaper than the $1400 US Agusta wants?

Anyone want to buy the Corse system? I paid a lot of money for it, never used it, and will now let it go for $900.

I've heard Feracci makes and sells the ECU's pretty cheap.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ecu

I know where you can get the race ECU for the Brutale for less than half that.
Pray tell where please.

And how much?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Buy the ECU from CAG, if only to stop me buying the exhaust off you. lol

Let me know if you really thinking of selling it tho.

·
Registered
111 Posts
MV Corse exhaust

If I have the exhaust in the attached picture on my 2007 910R, does that mean I have the race ECU as well? I Haven't taken the tank off yet (soon) So I don't know for sure.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
If I have the exhaust in the attached picture on my 2007 910R, does that mean I have the race ECU as well? I Haven't taken the tank off yet (soon) So I don't know for sure.

Thanks
The 2007 Brutale 910R in the US came with a chip for the computer with the exhaust in the crate along with the rear stand. You are supposed to install the chip in the computer when you change the exhaust. The complete package consists of the chip, the midpipe and the silencers. You keep the stock headers.

·
Registered
111 Posts
thanks for the pic. I see the EU2 after 750. I think I'm going to ask original owner what he knows since he was kind enough to write his name and number in the owners manual also, where is the EPROM located? The reason for all this is to find out if I can simply slip on a hydroform exhaust (midpipe/baffle) with my existing ECU/EPROM Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts