MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the MV Corse Ceramic exhaust today. I like it. I was hoping not to have to use the stock exhaust hanger but no luck. Sounds good. Too loud for me with db killers removed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No DB killers..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Really nice! :wink2:

I am assuming they are louder than the stock ones. How do you feel about it? loud enough to let the cars around you that you are coming? >:)

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really nice! :wink2:

I am assuming they are louder than the stock ones. How do you feel about it? loud enough to let the cars around you that you are coming? >:)
With DB killers in it is louder than stock but not too loud. Sounds great without them though but sets off my tinnitus. :smile2:

Reactions: ArnO

·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
Welcome to the family @Sláva !!
Why don't you make an introduction in the "New Members" section. Please add your location to your profile information.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cant say. I exchanged it for the Carbon version (which has held up well) over 2k.

Reactions: jamesu

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cant say. I exchanged it for the Carbon version (which has held up well) over 2k.
Hi there,
I am a Harley rider that just bought a twin to your bike. Did you do the head pipe too or just the slip on? Is the cat retained?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slip on, cat is retained.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw no need to take it off. You'd have to replace the whole header.

·
Administrator
20,376 Posts
Welcome to the family @tmichelena !! Please introduce yourself with a post in the "New Members" section.
Going from a Harley to a MV Agusta is certainly a change of lifestyles. Did you keep the Harley for when you want to go "low and slow" ?
Where in the states are you located?

Reactions: tmichelena

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ECU upgrade. New header (retains the O2 sensor).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts