MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, has anyone with a 1090 fitted with the MV Corse belly pan had problems with the heat from a aftermarket exhaust damaging ( burning ) this belly pan?
The exhaust would be either the full HP Corse system or Arrows Headers + HP Corse silencer.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hi everyone, has anyone with a 1090 fitted with the MV Corse belly pan had problems with the heat from a aftermarket exhaust damaging ( burning ) this belly pan?
The exhaust would be either the full HP Corse system or Arrows Headers + HP Corse silencer.
Thanks in advance.
My 990R LE came with the belly pan from factory, but even then the heat is still marking the graphics on the outside. I added some heat shielding on the inside to help the issue - see this thread. Note that this bike has done 33kms.

In saying that, ive got the standard headers and collector still. I would have thought the Arrows Headers would run cooler.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think ill scratch that off my list as I was going to have it painted to match the bike, it would be a shame to have it burn after forking out the cost for paint as well as the belly pan itself.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I fitted heat shielding before I fitted the belly pan, but to be honest I didnt run it for many miles before deciding I didnt like the look and selling it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts