MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
In the absence of any other response, could I suggest trying that email address again?

Earlier this year I had problems with a dealer and sought help via that very email. I received tremendous service and assistance and am therefore surprised to read of your dilemma.

There is supposedly a 'regional manager' in UK, but he/she was inaccessible to me and did nothing to help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Nigel,

Apologies for the late reply.
I will try the email address again.

My Bike is still in the dealers, in a few days time that will be 6 months.

Totally unacceptable

Regards

Stuart

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nigel,

I just emailed MV and actually received an automated response which i haven't had for the past emails.
Hopefully this will be responded to when they return in the New Year

·
Registered
465 Posts
What's the exact problem?

Have you tried the MVOCUK facebook group? I know there are MV rep's on there as well as a number of the dealers. One of the members had bad luck with two dealers and recently had his bike fixed under warranty by another.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
. . .One of the members had bad luck with two dealers and recently had his bike fixed under warranty by another.
Great credit to the repairing dealer.

But hearing of difficulties with two dealers makes what could be described as a dealer support problem more widespread than I believed. Such a shame when owners have great pride in a great product, only to be deflated by poor back-up service.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm not at liberty to say the ins and outs of what happened, however 2 dealers tried very hard to help and one just tried to sell the member a new bike :( The issue was escalated to the MV rep. Probably worth saying that all the costs, apart from transporting the bike to the reparing dealer was covered by MV.

I had a tank deform out of warranty. I had a new tank in 2 weeks, all installed FOC.

Without some feedback and support the brand won't get any better. At least many of the less scrupulous delaers have gone. The delay on parts is still uncceptable however. That needs to change. A couple of weeks maybe, for a small manufacturer, but months with no indication of when something will arrive is not good, to say the least.

However, as I've always maintained, if people don't like an aspect or aspects of ownership move on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts