MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Speaking with my MV Club hat on, i would like to thank all those that have bought spares from us this year. It has been great getting to know lots of fellow MV nuts and i hope we have managed to keep a few of these old gems on the road.

The scheme is now shut for the holidays untill Jan 7th 2011. Any orders that come in over this time will be dealt with when we re-open.

Wishing you all a great Christmas and an even better 2011.

All the best.

Dorian Skinner on behalf of the whole spares team.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Dorian. You are back on deck on my lovely wife's birthday, best not forget that date! :) Thank you for you kind wishes.

Wishing you & Lois all the very best for the festive season. See you next year when no doubt you'll be taking more of my money! :laughing:

It would be remiss of me not to thank you & all the crew at the Club for the great and selfless work you do in helping us (passionate deranged owners) keep our ol'clungers on the road :yo: My sincerest thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
832 Posts
Happy Christmas to both of you! Look forward to seeing you in the New Year although hopefully NOT in your 'Spares' capacity if you see what I mean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts