MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's always talk about how MV clothing is sparse and the selection isn't that broad. So I finally order a Brutale shirt from FBF in Aug. I emailed Alan there a couple of weeks later when I still hadn't received it or even heard anything from them, I emailed them again today. Basically, they said "sorry, it's on backorder from Cagiva." I work in eCommerce so I understand backorders. But I also understand communicating to customers and the fact that it's pretty easy to run a batch of t shirts.

So bad on FBF for the poor customer svc and bad on Cagiva for the backorder. What pisses me off about MV clothes are; there's barely any selection, it's ridicuously expensive, and you still can't buy it.

BTW - I noticed Alvin had NO problems shipping my MV.net shirt. I got it about 4 days after I ordered it. FBF and Cagiva could learn A LOT from MV.net!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
burgesscb said:
BTW - I noticed Alvin had NO problems shipping my MV.net shirt. I got it about 4 days after I ordered it. FBF and Cagiva could learn A LOT from MV.net!
:yo: I do what i can!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reopropf said:
Chris,

I will push some buttons to get your shirt to you asap. I hope you ordered big as these Italian clothing items run small.

Peter
UPDATE: To be fair, if i complain about service, I also praise service when it's warranted. Allan did get back to me after I posted (not sure if it was because of the post). Still no shirt, but he was kind enough to send me an MV hat and lanyard. I appreciate the effort to win me back (still wish I had my shirt, but as it's getting cold here in Northern VA, maybe I'll upgrade my order to a Brutale sweatshirt anyway).

·
Registered
150 Posts
Reopropf said:
Chris,

I will push some buttons to get your shirt to you asap. I hope you ordered big as these Italian clothing items run small.

Peter
It's fun... in Italy we usually say that USA clothing is unbelievably LARGE! Just a matter of perspective? :) :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts