MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
MV-999R said:
I didn't even knew that Capirossi had a brother........ :stickpoke
If he's the same size as Loris, you might walk past him without noticing.! :laughing:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
pigiolino said:
I don't smile...
It's true!!!!
Capirossi's brother will race on F4 1000 R "wilde car" in world endurance!They lives in Imola,my country!
In SUPERSTOK:
number 86 Ayrton Badovini F4 1000 R
number 45 Gianluca Ripacavoli
number 31 Mario Barone
You can belive me!
We believe you! Good news!!! MV Agusta is also participating with two bikes in the dutch superbike series.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
pigiolino said:
I don't smile...
It's true!!!!
Capirossi's brother will race on F4 1000 R "wilde car" in world endurance!They lives in Imola,my country!
In SUPERSTOK:
number 86 Ayrton Badovini F4 1000 R
number 45 Gianluca Ripacavoli
number 31 Mario Barone
You can belive me!
Hahahahahaha, we weren't doubting you ;)
We were just kidding (having fun) about it :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Bond, Pigiolino Bond!! Do you like your MV's shaken not stirred!! What the hell would we do without you. The only forum around with our very own super sleuth!!! Keep up the fantastic detective work. :king: :king: :king:

·
Registered
68 Posts
They will go even crazier when they start to explain to the 910R owners about the exhausting stuff...

Pigiolino for President (considering the political situation in Italy... it's a valid alternative...)!!!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
:smoking:
starfighter said:
They will go even crazier when they start to explain to the 910R owners about the exhausting stuff...

Pigiolino for President (considering the political situation in Italy... it's a valid alternative...)!!!
You mean the decision of mid pipe and header instead of the silencer that you told us about? I asked them about it already and they knw nothing about it yet! I mean the dealers don't have any info about what MV USA will send for the 910R.

then again, they could possibly have different decision for the 910r of the US market... we will see!

Keep the info and pix coming please!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts