MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

do you know a website where I can find metal models of MV brutale? (1/32, 1/18 or 1/12 scale)

I try to find it on internet but I didn't succeed...

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in fact I find one or two but there were very bad ones... no details... bad assembly and very very bad lines...
So I think I have to wait to have enough money to buy a real one... lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks !
very beautiful models but no more Brutale models here... :(

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I looked into the MV Agusta Models Market since quite a while now. And I really must say that all those Models are pretty much crap. I bought New Ray Models where I was in Kuwait. A F4 and a Brutale. This Models are scandalous pieces of Crap. The Proportion are absolutely incorrect, the front Fender is as high as of a MX Bike and so on. The F4 are not any better. So New Ray is frankly said wasted money. But I never found any other Model Brand which has the Brutale. F4's are Available in 1:9 from Italieri and Revell as Kit, and I think from Italieri as Build Version. They look pretty good and have lot's of Details. But even there is, for an example, the Tank wrong designed. Minichamps makes Phantastic 1:12 MV Agusta's, but only the 750S and Ago's GP Bike from 1967 or so. I had in mind to buy some Agusta Models for me either, but You can never make a Collection of same Scale Models with the Past and the Present, in fine Quality. So my call would be to convince Minichamps to produce an F4 and a Brutale. Than I would be in Business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts