MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I thought id post a simple question here, Which Mv from the 99- range will become a classic, and perhaps worth a heap some day. i understand that buying a mv for investment purposes, isnt perhaps the smartest thing as we all knw bikes will depreciate. Just out of mere curiosity i was wondering if anyone had an idea as to which bike could one day command the money of say 750S 72-73 calibre (asking price $55k AUS). Iwas thinking of perhaps purchasing the brutal 910r Italia, a) because i think it looks amazing And b) perhaps someone it will be a a rare find, giving the whole italia winning the world cup, and it being a model to celebrate that. Or do you think the brutale america perhaps?
just curious, love to get some feedback
cheers

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
I ordered it.But I'm not so sure.
MV will give gratis at all football players and will sell it we at 22.000 euro.
The bike is 910 R blu only!Without carbon fibers!It is clear,MV wont to give MV at football players with our money.
It's sure,between 20 years his value will be big!But between 20 years I can be died also.....
I'm thinking...
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
anothermvfanatic said:
Hi guys
I thought id post a simple question here, Which Mv from the 99- range will become a classic, and perhaps worth a heap some day. i understand that buying a mv for investment purposes, isnt perhaps the smartest thing as we all knw bikes will depreciate. Just out of mere curiosity i was wondering if anyone had an idea as to which bike could one day command the money of say 750S 72-73 calibre (asking price $55k AUS). Iwas thinking of perhaps purchasing the brutal 910r Italia, a) because i think it looks amazing And b) perhaps someone it will be a a rare find, giving the whole italia winning the world cup, and it being a model to celebrate that. Or do you think the brutale america perhaps?
just curious, love to get some feedback
cheers
What makes you think there will be any fuel left in 20 years :jsm:

My theory on that is I'm gonna try and use more than my fair share of it :naughty:

I would think the original ORO, and possibly the Tamburini, nothing else IMHO, and then only unregistered zero miles bikes,
the remainder "ltd" edition bikes are lovely and exclusive and if I could afford a Senna I may have had one for that exclusive reason only, "just buy it and ride it" :devilsmok

I'm not sure the Brutale range had the same impact as the original F4? There was also a Brutale "ORO" they were dripping in Mag and Carbon :heart: .

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey thanks guys for the reply, both interesting points of views, i think owing an mv and not riding it or registering it would be torterous.... but your right probably the only way it will be worth something

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Brutale Oro :king:

·
Registered
645 Posts
I can relate to this one a lot, as I restore/sell classic muscle cars. Usually its the high HP limited editions that bring the most money, IE Shelby Mustangs, 67 427 corvettes, Hemi Mopars, etc. Obviously the Tamburini, the ORO editions, Veltro, and the new 1k Senna. I would think the 750 Senna and SPR will be up there too. You need to keep all (and I mean ALL) the paperwork, even the canceled check you paid for the bike with if possible, remember: the more documentation the better.

The only problem is that if you want these to be an investment.........YOU CANT RIDE THEM, AND WHY HAVE THEM IF YOU CANT RIDE THEM! Of course, if you've got deep pockets (and who on this forum doesnt :laughing: ) you could buy 2 Tamburini's, 1 to ride and 1 to put in your living room.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
pigiolino said:
I ordered it.But I'm not so sure.
MV will give gratis at all football players and will sell it we at 22.000 euro.
The bike is 910 R blu only!Without carbon fibers!It is clear,MV wont to give MV at football players with our money.
It's sure,between 20 years his value will be big!But between 20 years I can be died also.....
I'm thinking...
Pier
They touched it so it might be worth more!!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts