MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kris Lillegard returned to America's Mountain this past weekend and topped the charts in Middleweight Class on a Brutale 675. His time was reportedly 10+ seconds faster than last year and was 6th fastest overall motorcycle time. Congrats, Kris and Team KK47!

Anyone that was up the mountain, please post pics!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
How cool is that! Im not there, but here are some pics.. B4 brutale bellypan cut to fit :)

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Due to the situation with MV Italy, there was no budget from Italy or MVUSA to help Kris out. Kris really stepped up and made this happen with terrific results.

Here are the basics from Bruce Meyers - assume Kris will also post to credit those who helped him out with other aspects of the competition.

"This was a stock 2014 Brutale 675 (no autoblip). I milled 1 mm off the head. Re-timed cams with lower lobe centers for better mid-range needed for PP race. Removed catalytic converter from mid-pipe and welded on 3:1 converter so that Kris could use any slipon he wanted. Aftermarket F3-675 ram tubes installed and cut off just ahead of the headlight mount. Open exhaust fuel map and various small parts supplied by the good folks in Varese."

Credits for engine work to: MV Agusta USA (Bruce Meyers); Chris Cronin (LRRS #58), Steve Saucier (European Cycle Services, Middletown NY); MV Agusta Motor SpA

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Good to see Kris doing well. I met him in the motoAmerica paddock at the Motogp race last your. Nice guy, good to see someone putting MV back on top of podiums.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts