MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found one. I'll try not to mess this one up too much. First thing I did was swap the front wellnuts and check for loose bolts in and around the bike. Polished the fairing fasteners and added some bling.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
Nice !!!

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Awesome! Is your chain a bit tight or is that from being on the rear stand?

That's a great observation. One which I've never noticed. Yes, I just took it off the stand and the chain slack is indeed greater. See pic.

Attachments

Reactions: lefin102

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I bet you come see me first.

I think I need to buy another MV in the New York area

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
That chain is TOO tight......

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will give greater attention, Ed. Thanks

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Maybe Arthur likes it tight...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very nice looking MV.
I especially like the lines sloping up to those magnificent 4 pipes, jutting out the back like rockets.
Road visibility should be ok with the Silver white across the top, but when ever I see a bike with a hint of red I naturally think of my first bike (GSX 250) that had pent angle star red wheel mags. As such I have found that a reflective red strip around the wheel mag certainly sets the colour balance off and adds alot to road visibility day or night.

https://www.thirdgear.com.au/reflective-rim-tape-red/

·
Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who don't like it tight???

Thanks, I have gold star wheels I'm putting on. I was considering red rim strips since the lips on this set of wheels are a little scratched. But not reflective. I have a set of rg3 as well as a Bodis but I'd like to keep the slash cuts so I'll probably mod a set of take off slash cuts I bought some years ago.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Looking sweet.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts