MV Agusta Forum banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts
Discussion starter · #83 ·
Pretty much looks like a 2012 F4R now :cry:

Waiting on the carbon nose and airbox, and some screws. I'll follow the .5" carbon through the tail. I'll also clear all the matte pieces. Considering a very thin, neutral pinstriping between the carbon and the paint. Not sure yet.

Attachments

Perhaps the gold of the wheels would be the pin stripe....

Looking very nice!

Reactions: MV Arthur
Discussion starter · #86 ·
Discussion starter · #88 ·
After sticking all my crap metal (nickel I think) fasteners in the ultrasonic and then steamer, then hand polishing, I had little patience for pinstriping so I stuck the triple tree and cover on instead. Maybe next week.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Have you plumbed the radiator yet? I had one on my 07 and it did not work without some mods to the water lines
No, that radiator is on my post lottery list. I didn't buy one yet. That's not my pic, it's from Bellissimoto. I've heard that the Evo line of H20 radiators are more plug and play than previous versions.

Next up will be GP4 RX calipers and T-Drive rotors, and these cups and masters. Trying to figure out which lines to get. I'm not too savvy on brake stuff. Anyone with suggestions?

Attachments

Discussion starter · #97 ·
Yeah, the Spiegler quick disconnect is what I was looking at. Figuring out exactly which parts I need and the best place to get em.

Discussion starter · #99 ·
Very happy with it. Sounds incredible. Lots of little cracks and pops at decel coming to a light. Above 7k it's very similar to the glorious organ pipe cacophony that anyone's who's ridden the 1st gen F4 knows and loves. So it seems we don't need the last 4 pipes in the 4-2-1-2-4 exhaust design to make music. 4-2-1-2-1 sounds just as awesome.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.