MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

New Roadside Assist Program

The recent news of parent company MV Agusta Holding completing its organizational restructure to now have 100% control of MV Agusta, further solidifies the company's future to continue delivering premium high-performance motorcycles from the Schrianna based factory.

Regarded as an important milestone in the company’s history, MV Agusta is now in a position to continue plans for its growth, undertaking new projects and implementing new programs across the globe. The first of these new programs is the newly launched roadside assist program for the USA.

Partnering with Motorcycle Towing Services (MTS), MV Agusta USA will now provide all new MY2017 (and onwards) motorcycles with a two year roadside assistance program at the time of purchase - 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.

Backed by the two year warranty, the new roadside assist program provides MV Agusta customers confidence that they have full support from the factory as well as the nationally renowned MTS.

Customers can find out more information on the new roadside assist program when they visit their local authorized MV Agusta dealership.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Too bad they are not planning to open a warehouse with parts here in the US. At least they are trying to move in a direction.
Yeah, spotted @mvagustaUSA's post on Instagram about this and tactfully posted a similar response(mainly regarding investing capital towards warranty claim support vs a program that most people have coverage via AAA or their insurance)... it got deleted..

Either way, I'll take the offering as a step forward..

You can, and should, follow MV Agusta USA on instgram here: https://www.instagram.com/mvagustausa/

·
Registered
80 Posts
So the bike gets to the dealership and then what ? The only people who would find this useful are touring riders ie. TVL owners. The are no parts either in the past of forseable future - either way - riders will be taking the bus home if one single problem arises where the bike can't be ridden/ a no start.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This would have been helpful a few months back when my clutch gave out on my way home from work.

For the record, AAA or at least California AAA will not tow a motorcycle.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I still think it's a step in the right direction

Any news if this covers Canada

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yeah, spotted @mvagustaUSA's post on Instagram about this and tactfully posted a similar response(mainly regarding investing capital towards warranty claim support vs a program that most people have coverage via AAA or their insurance)... it got deleted..

Either way, I'll take the offering as a step forward..

You can, and should, follow MV Agusta USA on instgram here: https://www.instagram.com/mvagustausa/
Instantgram is just a bunch of photos right?

·
Registered
212 Posts
This would have been helpful a few months back when my clutch gave out on my way home from work.

For the record, AAA or at least California AAA will not tow a motorcycle.
Are you referring to a standard AAA membership? For motorcycle towing, you have to add the RV+Motorcycle option, which is an added cost

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
AAA has an RV option for 15$ a year. You have to ask for it because the dispachers don't like customers having the RV option. Why? because then they have to find and pay hauler with flatbed type hauler and it costs them more . I had a KTM 955 that was carbureted. The intake carburetor popped off in the idde of nowhere USA. 2 hours later the bike was picked up and at home . definitely worth the 15$

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
So I'm thinking about getting another MV (had a 910s and b3 brutale). Considering a TV, my concern. I don't actually have a trailer anymore so if the bike breaks down will have to borrow or rent a truck. Has anyone had to use the roadside assistance that MV offers now since around 2017? Just want to know if it worked ok.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts