1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Gorgeous bike...I definitely think better looking than the Tam :later:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
definitely gorgeous, definitley classy and understated. the tamburini is overstated, or THE statement for tamburini's design and performance. it makes the boldest statement as a package. the senna is not that, but is tooled for a different purpose. 2 different packages, but both fine machinery.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice machine Joe. How'd you keep a straight face in the photo? I would be smiling from ear to ear. :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

where is mine????? :cry: I bet I will be one of the last ones on this forum to get it...

I am # 11 of the 17 at Pro Italia. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Beautiful bike, I used to think the old Senna 750 looksbetter but the new Senna design is looking better and better.

Congrats, Joe!!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
odonata said:
Hi Joe, did your dealer tell you if the bike comes with an extra exhaust? what kind is it?

Hmmm...... have you heard it comes with a racing exhaust or are you just asking by asking ?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
MV-999R said:
Hmmm...... have you heard it comes with a racing exhaust or are you just asking by asking ?
I have heard lot's of different rumors, my dealer is not able to confirm anything:

header +mid pipes

headers + mid pipe + EPROM

RG3 + EPROM

RG# no EPROM, etc... can't keep track of them all

like I said, these are obviously rumors from different dealers, BTW I got thos infos from the different threads there.

even bigger mystery than the 910R exhaust.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
odonata said:
I have heard lot's of different rumors, my dealer is not able to confirm anything:

header +mid pipes

headers + mid pipe + EPROM

RG3 + EPROM

RG# no EPROM, etc... can't keep track of them all

like I said, these are obviously rumors from different dealers, BTW I got thos infos from the different threads there.

even bigger mystery than the 910R exhaust.
Ah, but it comes definately with an extra exhaust and you just don't know what.
I didn't knew that....

·
Registered
438 Posts
beautiful bike !!

makes me kinda wish i waited a little bit for a Senna, but i couldn't wait for some reason......i'm more than content with the spr however.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Senna 1000 is coming with stock exhaust, only the color is different.
I ordered a F1 Titanium exhaust for it from MV Corse, which is loud as hell (not as RG3), but it takes 1 month for MV to develop the new electronic for the open exhaust as these are not using the old eprom system anymore.

Thanks for your comments I found a nice community :laughing:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts