MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from my friend and dealer in Germany that MV Agusta will present the new riding gear at EICMA, which will be made by Dainese.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Just heard from my friend and dealer in Germany that MV Agusta will present the new riding gear at EICMA, which will be made by Dainese.
I have seen the eicma mv agusta store,

but not much leather overthere
more stuff like this:

like on the mv site

and some nylon commuterstuff and helmets for the strada and lusso riders, with dainese sign

·
Registered
329 Posts
seriously?! these guys realize there is a sport bike demographic of riders out there that will buy their gear, I mean shit most of us are desperately looking for gear that was made damn near a decade ago

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
seriously?! these guys realize there is a sport bike demographic of riders out there that will buy their gear, I mean shit most of us are desperately looking for gear that was made damn near a decade ago

Everheard of the phrase few cents short of a dollar? Sandwich short of a picnic?

·
Registered
304 Posts
There was an announcement on Tuesday that Dainese was purchased by private equity group Investcorp for about €130M/$163M. Investcorp is based in Bahrain.

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Guys, do your research a bit better :mouthwate

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
:f4: Okay, one more

Attachments

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess the presentation was merely an announcement of the partnership with Dainese, than a fully thought and designed trough merchandise line.
I can't believe that this would be the final riding gear line.

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Do you think so? With the logo this big on??

Attachments

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No Erik, I hope so.
Cause this leathers look like standard low budget Dainese with a few logos.
The Lookwell and Spyke gear looked much better in my eyes than this.
The helmet looks cheap against a Suomy Pista or the former Arai CRC helmets.
The sticker on it is not part of the design and is just stuck on like an afterthought.
Sorry MV but You have to do better.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The dress in Red / Silver looks a little better to me as there seams to be a black suit behind the white one, but its hard to see in that reflection.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
No Erik, I hope so.
Cause this leathers look like standard low budget Dainese with a few logos.
The Lookwell and Spyke gear looked much better in my eyes than this.
The helmet looks cheap against a Suomy Pista or the former Arai CRC helmets.
The sticker on it is not part of the design and is just stuck on like an afterthought.
Sorry MV but You have to do better.

Isnt it like everything else they have done? Just slapped it together and hoped for the best. Just a little bit more thought MV needed. I know why dont you walk into a ducati store and take notes on the apparell

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Well... I got the confirmation that those suits are the prototypes. If enough interest there will be a production version.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts