MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
So the entire 2010 production run is sold at wholesale!!! Wonder how many MV USA has ordered?

·
Registered
141 Posts
F4

Castiglioni reports that two offers for the business have been received and that MV has wholesale orders for its entire 2010 production run of the new F4 model unveiled at the Milan show in november.

I am glad I have my order in and my deposit down on the new MV F4 because it looks like the 2010 is going to be a sellout...:smoking:

Should be 60 day's or less until the USA get there ordered bikes...:mouthwate

Danny...:)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Negative Nelly here--Just because they have orders doesn't mean they have the capital to produce them, which it appears they don't.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I'm with Negative Nelly on this one too...I waited an extra 12 months beyond estimated delivery date for my 312RR, as they were heading in to financial trouble. I just cant see it happening.
But for all those out there that have placed orders and deposits, and are eagerly awaiting its arrival......I would be happy to be proven wrong.

·
Registered
869 Posts
ummm, I will be buying another MV...Its not that hard to get them on the westcoast...hopefully I can order one form there and ship...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts