MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MV Agusta Owners/Riders page on Facebook

For those of you that do Facebook there is a really good page called MV Agusta Owners/Riders.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mvagustaownersandriders/

There are many known faces on there including David Hailwood (Mikes son) and Giacomo Agostini.

There are some great pix posted too and some interesting posts, a number of forum members have been involved with this page for quite a while as its been running since 2007.

Check it out as there is some interesting stuff on there.

:smoking:​

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
You forgot to mention the famous Ed is on there. So hide your daughters and don't let them on the site.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I joined, and you guys can add me, Jason Chaplin, my profile pic is I'm holding a lion I used to care for.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
hahaha

I joined, and you guys can add me, Jason Chaplin, my profile pic is I'm holding a lion I used to care for.
I added you Jason, better bloody behave okay :naughty:

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'll be like the teddy bear you wish you could snuggle with. :)

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
am I on there?

·
Registered
70 Posts
am I on there?

Me too, I have been for quite a while, its been up and running for 5 years now.

I have also just joined the UK forum mvagustauk.net, I never realized that there was so much going on in the MV Agusta community on a worldwide.

·
Registered
115 Posts
ive joined now! Add me on fb wont be hard to spot my name lol!

i may sneak round and add a few of you guys too :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks Ade. Joined today.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I joined the FB page a while back,, great to see.

I also had a look at the UK forum today, looks interesting? Might have to contribute to that forum as well......

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm there too.....I've also joined MVUK, but they all ride on the wrong side of the road.....yikes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm there too.....I've also joined MVUK, but they all ride on the wrong side of the road.....yikes.
So you never use the other side of the road to over take? Come on its not that scary!

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I am all there too :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
So you never use the other side of the road to over take? Come on its not that scary!
Easy Hazza, he rides a Brute, they don't overtake Vespas. I'm on there too, good site.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts