MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Erick and I recently bought a 2014 F4. Decided to go for an MV because is definitely something you don't see every day….. to the point that I've only seen couple around town. Just wanted to know if there are any MV owners in this forum living in central Fl. Always good to know the local guys/gals…. Any meets? Where do you guys get them serviced? What shops to stay away from (I already know some)? Looking forward to some replies!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm over in Land O Lakes and I go to Eurocycles for service. I've made a couple of runs with the local Duc group, but normally just ride up around the Brooksville area.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like Eurocycles will be my dealer…It is the closest authorized dealer. Didn't even visit that dealer on my search since they had no MV's in stock. :/

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yeah, it's not a huge dealership, but the guys there are great. Jason Gessele does excellent work and Jeff Zambruski and Zak Browning are very responsive behind the counter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.