MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my SPR from its 3800 mile service, tires replaced, suspension and fluids serviced. This is my first interaction with the shop.

Bike feels better than ever!!! Crisp and tight!!! Felt like brand new or better!!! The feel of the bike is amazing.

Andy was a pleasure to deal with, I felt I was picking up my bike from a friend and not a dealership.

I have found a shop for life, even for my non MV bikes.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Andy at Metric and see you soon!!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
My Brutale is there now. Andy is a very professional.:yo:

·
Administrator
20,562 Posts
Sounds like the kind of dealer I like to spend my money with.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I dropped off my F4 and Brutale yesterday for quick service before next weekend track day and saw the SPR ready for pick up (looks great bro) and the Brutale as well.

I spent some time dreaming at the Tamburini he has the on the floor also waiting for its owner to pick it up. :mouthwate

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Just picked up my SPR from its 3800 mile service, tires replaced, suspension and fluids serviced. This is my first interaction with the shop.

Bike feels better than ever!!! Crisp and tight!!! Felt like brand new or better!!! The feel of the bike is amazing.

Andy was a pleasure to deal with, I felt I was picking up my bike from a friend and not a dealership.

I have found a shop for life, even for my non MV bikes.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Andy at Metric and see you soon!!!!
you need to post some pics of that SPR of yours:mouthwate

tell Andy he needs to update his web site, more pics and info will possibly = more customers & bussiness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts