MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
19,556 Posts
do the 2nd gen wheels fit the 1st gen bikes?
Hey Keith....where in the world are you? I see the USA flag on your avatar, but that is not always accurate and besides, the USA is a pretty big place.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi esq'z me,
Your set of Black Marchesini's look like new.
Are you selling them & if so; please send me a PM with the price you want.
Thnaks,
Roadrunner1

·
Registered
12 Posts
esq'z me I live in Washington state. About 30 miles south of Seattle. If your selling the wheels I might be interested. PM me a price id interested.

·
Super Moderator
22,122 Posts
The ones in esq’z photo are the Brembo super light. The marchesini wheels look like this
Brembo and Marchesini are the same when it comes to the Ultra-Lights. I believe one bought the other.

The Marchesini Wheels you show are the Forged Aluminum...not the Ultra-Lights.
FWIW: The Forged are a better wheel.

·
Administrator
19,556 Posts
Brembo owns Marchesini. The ultra-lights (or super-lights, same same) are made in more colors than just black. I have several sets and a spare front. Some have white Brembo stickers, some have red Brembo stickers and one set has Marchesini stickers.
They are all forged aluminum.

Correction...I used to have several sets. I just sold the spare set (not currently on one of my bikes), so now just have a spare front.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
esq'z me,
Your Brembo/Marchesini Superlight wheels were in excellent condition & who ever bought them got a good deal.
I wish I had bought them but funds are tight right now.
Roadrunner1

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Still looking to buy a pair of 2007 MV Agusta F4 1000R OEM Black Marchesini Wheels in excellent condition.
Thanks,
Roadrunner1

·
Administrator
19,556 Posts

·
Registered
14,420 Posts
You people are making this too complicated ......
Brembo owns Marchesini, like Ed said sometimes they come with either sticker
The original wheels are referred to as Stars, they are cast aluminum either
dark or silver.....the Oro came with gold magnesium Stars
The 'H' section forged spoked wheels come marked both ways, they were on Sennas,Tambos and probably other limited edition bikes
'07-'08 SuperLights appeared, Brutales got them after F4s
If you really pay attention you might find the 'H' section forged wheels in magnesium.......The list for $7,000 a pair.......only ones lighter are BSTs
And I'm not a carbon wheel guy
All 1st Gen wheels interchange , late small axle bikes need Factory spacers,
large axle bikes don't

IMG_20170709_152610550.jpg

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hi Noel,
The Gray Marchesini wheels in your photo are the wheels I want to buy in Gray or Black.
I have a set of Gray Magnesium Marchesini wheels & want to buy a set of Aluminum in Black or Gray.
Do you want to sell on of your sets?
Thanks,
Roadrunner1

21 - 37 of 37 Posts