MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the ad! My name is Brian and I live in Philadelphia, PA. I've been riding since 1985 and a motorcycle was the only form of motorized transportation I had for the first 4 years of my driving life.

I owned many motorcycles over the years, but only became a MV Agusta owner yesterday. My new to me, 2012 Brutale 1090RR was offered at too good of deal for me to pass up.

I look forward to corresponding with you and hope I can lean on some of you for suggestions or opinions as questions arise with experiencing my new toy.

Best wishes for a safe and happy 2020!

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome Brian

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! And a great choice of bikes.... Happy New year.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Happy New Year and welcome to the gang!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The place to get the info you need to stay happy with your MV -- :-D

·
Registered
1 Posts
water cooling :( mv agusta f4r 2012

I have been using a motorbike mv agusta F4R, but I have a problem with water cooling, it always leaks, it has been replaced by water cooling once and now it hits again :(. what is the solution?need help!

·
Super Moderator
21,436 Posts
My guess, without knowing more, would be you are overfilling. You should not fill above the MIN line when the bike is cold.

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
@stefanogiovani welcome to the family. Please start your own thread of introduction and please add your location on the planet to your profile.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Philly Neighbor!

Happy New Year Brian! Welcome neighbor.
Glad to learn you are local. I'm sure i'll eventually be reaching out to you for information....:grin2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank You!

Welcome, Brian! I know that you're going to enjoy that great bike.
I know also that I am thoroughly going to enjoy this new bike.... now all I need is some dry weather! Non stop rain since i brought it home on December 31st.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts