1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is everyone, the MV triusta.
Enjoy:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
And in two years time...is available with the Tre Pistoni 800RR engine and lights for road!

I know, dream on Alby...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Little bit worried that the chassis is built by Suter. Love the look, but wish it was painted more like an RC! MV does make great looking bikes! Lets hope they get some good riders and the thing handles as good as the competition.

·
Registered
415 Posts
This is good: racing presses the engineering envelope. Moto 2 is one of my favorite events to watch every year in Austin, TX. Definitely will make plans to attend next April. Yes, now they need the support, more bikes, and the riders....the riders being the critical element in Moto2.

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
Little bit worried that the chassis is built by Suter. Love the look, but wish it was painted more like an RC! MV does make great looking bikes! Lets hope they get some good riders and the thing handles as good as the competition.

Did not notice any mention of Suter anywhere, and construction was taking place in Varese. I don't think Suter does steel trellis frames.

Anyway, this is prototype for initial testing. Race livery will be different I am sure.

·
Registered
216 Posts
so its a looker, no change there then...................................but is it a winner?
Well -- one of the guys checking over drawings and overseeing assembly looked like he was doing the same back in the 1960'ies when MV last dominated racing -- :grin2:0:) So -- maybe...>:)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts