MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Very Italian and very nice! Never know how good this stuff really is and how it would perform in an off. Is it more for posing and down the boozer? Does anyone have this kit and how does it perfom?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
sweet. now i know what to ask for for Christmas! those black sweaters are SICK! i also love the white sweater as well! hmmmmm....

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nicensleazy said:
Very Italian and very nice! Never know how good this stuff really is and how it would perform in an off. Is it more for posing and down the boozer? Does anyone have this kit and how does it perfom?
The Riding Gear is designed by MV Agusta and produced by Spyke. Other than the previous line which was produced by Lockwell. Spyke is producing high performance Gear since a decade and is, in my opinion pretty well made. The Price for the top one Piece Suite, the Ago Suite, will be, before Tax, around 850 Euro's.
All other Clothing is made by Hydrogen, a newer top Fashion Label, is top quality and, I think, not cheap but decently priced (well it is an Italian Fashion Label).

·
Registered
246 Posts
When and where can we order it? Can't find the 'buy now 'button on their site......maybe it will be available from spring on?

·
Registered
796 Posts
on a side note
i have a pair of jeans and 2 polo shirts from hydrogen(not mv branded unfortunately) and i am really impressed by the quality(especially in the polo shirts excelent stichings and good thick cotton).they we re a present from a relative who lives in italy,never heard anything about them before but they seem to be these cool new hip fashion brand,something in the order of diesel but a bit on the classy style.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Catalogue 2008 pdf

I found this Catalogue Version at mvagusta.de

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price List for Germany / Austria

And found this Price List of the 2008 Merchandise at mvagusta.de as well.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,852 Posts
This may explain why Cagiva USA just had a big sale on all their apparel....Wonder if I will ever be able to afford some of those new shirts and sweaters?? Maybe US market will get them next year sometime.

I just bought the MV Corse leather jacket and pants set (at the close out pricing..only way my budget would allow)...very high quality and fit is great.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
There is some nice stuff in that catalog. I wasn't that impressed with the 07 line of goods -- looks they they stepped up in the fashion dept. for 08!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
northface said:
Danke, haupti!!
But we can't order jet, right?
MV Agusta promissed at Cascina Costa (July 2007) that they will have the full line up of the new merchandise at EICMA (November 2007) and that it will be at the Dealers in Spring 2008.
They had at EICMA a wide Range of the Sweaters, Shirts and a few Jackets from Hydrogen. None of the Spyke Riding Gear was available there.
Dolomiti Racing (north of Venice) had already (two weeks ago) some Item's and I bought there a T and a Sweater.
I found the first Items already on ebay, for an example sold by Dolomiti Racing.
So my thoughts are that MV Agusta SpA is not interested to open an Online Shop and will rather sell the merchandise over Dealers. As they did with the first MV Agusta (not Corse) Line. Probably first in Italy, than Europe and the US. So I believe Cagiva USA / Ferracci will sell it than over their Online Shop or You can order it than directly at Your Dealer.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
IMO those phrases on the 312R + C.C. T-shirts ruin them (they feel a bit childish).

That said, I like the suits, and most of the other shirts... too bad they are going to be so expensive.

What happened to the Tamburini Suit they were going to produce?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
yeah, looks like a couple are there. they do look good!

but 200 dollars for a long sleeve polo? ouch. even in pounds that ain't all that cheap.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts