6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUYS!!!!
READ READ AND READ!!!!! :) :) :)
http://www.motoblog.it/post/2595/mv-agusta-in-sbk-nel-2007?action=notify_post
THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!
MV Agusta in SBK nel 2007?
giovedì 11 maggio 2006 08:55:00 CEST da Gianluca Valsecchi
L'argomento MV Agusta in Superbike è un'altro termentone che ci accompagnerà sino all'ufficialità.
Racergp ha riportato alcune ma significative indiscrezioni, sembra infatti che nel paddock si siano visti personaggi del calibro di Giacomo Agostini e Virginio Ferrari che dovrebbero essere le persone che si stanno occupando del grande rientro della MV nelle corse e più precisamente nel Mondiale Superbike 2007.
Virginio Ferrari con la sua collaudatissima struttura che fino a pochi anni fa gestiva le Ducati Superbike, dovrebbe occuparsi della parte logistica e tecnica del team sulle piste, mentre al campionissimo Agostini verrebbero riservate le funzioni di uomo immagine del marchio sulle piste di tutto il mondo.
Ma se fossero vere le indiscrezioni, chi guiderebbe la moto premiata di recente come la moto più bella del mondo per la categoria moto da strada carenate?

Inutile dire che l'MV vuole rientrare in grande stile, com'è nello stile dei fratelli Castiglioni quando si tratta di corse.
I nomi dei piloti che circolano sono di quelli da far girare la testa: due su tutti Max Biaggi e Colin Edwards che è un vecchio pallino di Ferrari visto che l'idea Bayliss è tramontata dagli ottimi risultati che sta ottendo con la Ducati.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Looks like between MVAgusta.net and my love of Italian wine, I might learn some Italian.... :) :)

Very cool news.... Time to show the world there's more there than just good looks..... :naughty:

:guitarist :drummer: :guitarist

·
Registered
604 Posts
I hope they are competitive and have a really good rider.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Or using a translator,

The argument MV Agusta in Superbike is another termentone that will accompany us until the official nature. Racergp restored some but significant indiscretions, seems in fact that in the paddock have seen characters of the caliber of Giacomo Agostini and Virginio Ferrari that would have to be the persons that are taking care of the large one I return some MV in the races and more precisely in the World Superbike 2007. Virginio Ferrari with its tested structure that until little years does managed the Ducati Superbike, should occupy itself of the logistic part and technology of the team on the tracks, while to the champion Agostini verrebbero reserved the image man of functions of the brand on the tracks of all of the world. But if they be true the indiscretions, who would drive the movement rewarded of recent like the more attractive movement of the world for the category movement from road carenate?

Useless to say that the mv wants I return in large style, com' is in the style of the brothers Castiglioni when it it is discussed of races. The names of the pilots that move about I am of those make endorser the head: two on all Max Biaggi and Colin Edwards that is an old ball of Ferrari seen that the idea Bayliss is set from the best resulted that ottendo with the Ducati is.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
This is basically the same information from 2005 about the 2006 season other than a mention of the now available Biaggi and also Edwards(!?).

I do hope Ago and V.Ferrari are involved in '07 and that there are no more proton board's of the world to interfere this time!! Last year it was said Ago would field one team and Ferrari another..guess we'll see how it plays out but as you guys said I hope it finally goes forward in SBK! Currently 3rd in superstock isn't so bad...

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
UA_Agusta said:
Hell yeah!!! Then we will have MV Agusta F4 Rossi edition.
So an Ago and Rossi MV in the same Garage....how sick would that be...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
i think mv should stay out of MotoGP for a while. the technology required to be competitive in that series is very costly. it would be a HUGE drain on the company's finances. i seriously doubt they are in any position to make that commitment right now.

as for WSB, that makes more sense. it's still VERY expensive, and i wouldn't want them to get into it unless they were really serious and could put a bike/rider package together that had a real chance of winning.

personally, i would be rather surprised if colin edwards was not signed by yamaha for 2007. from the rumors going around right now, it looks as if rossi will return to motogp for 07, and i think that yamaha will want to keep colin as his teammate. CE is a great rider, and he know's his place on that squad. plus, he and rossi get along great.

now, if mv want's max, well i think that pretty much spells doom for the wsbk effort. max is not a development rider. he's not good at all when the bike is not the way he likes it. besides, he's such a friggin' complainer, why would you even want to have him on such a green team? he'll blame the bike for everything. besides, i think max wants back in motogp.

personally, i'd like to see MV go with one if their superstock guys, maybe badovini. he's got time on the bike, he's italian. and he'll have the coolest name on the grid!

alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts