MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from an offical source that MV Agusta has been sold in the past few days. I'm sure we will see a press release this week!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
really? would have expected to hear about it already if it was a few days ago.....

well, keep us posted!

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Maybe its been snapped up by Alan Sugar :ahhh::laughing:.. or should that be Sir Alan ????..NOT !!

My moneys on those guys from Milwaukee Wisconsin.... Hope its not the Tata mob :jsm:

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
It's mine...It was a tough negotiation with all of that debt they were carrying, but I outbid little Robbie Joyner, my neighbor's son, in the eleventh hour because I found some extra change under my car seat! :laughing:

Free CC's for all of my friends!!! :f4:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
:

Free CC's for all of my friends!!! :f4:

Griff
twoeleven
Thanks Griff, I'll have mine with extra carbon please:wtf:

Contrary to JDS, I kinda hope it is Tata. Much much much bigger cheque book. I've got no problem with HD either. Just give them some bloody money soon please. :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Are you the one that sniped me on ebay?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I really hope that this is good news.

I am terrified of the new MV-Rod

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Well i just hope whoever bought it will let the guys in Italy do their job on building great bikes and don't change the high quality and exclusive politic of MV as a brand. :yo::yo:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks griff.. glad i'm your friend :)

But what the hell were you doing up at 5:54am on a sunday morning! jeezzzzzzzz.. you are VP material!
lets go riding in about a month when i get my bike.. but not before 8am.

·
Administrator
20,427 Posts
1 - 20 of 153 Posts