MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. Just put the phone down after a discussion with these guys. The most obstructive and rude conversation i can recall having. It actually made me want to sell my MV and buy back my last ducati whilst on the phone with them. To be fair, looking at them they look more of a concession dealer than anything else, their used stock is an eclectic bunch of marques. Needless to say i wont be going there, and luckily i remembered the nice guys at Motorapido Hampshire used to do a good job servicing early Mv's.

Not sure anyone else's experience, what a shocker after the welcome nature of the people on this forum.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I take that Alf's is your nearest dealer? you don't give a location in your profile.

If your bike is out of warranty then a good independent that has a history of working on MVs will be your best bet. Otherwise, travelling further afield, give Motocorsa a try. I've had a positive preliminary experience with them (one visit with some work plus service and warranty work booked for later this month).

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I did ring Alf's to try and book a service for my brutale 800 and was told that they wouldn't do it on a Saturday even though the service department is open all day. It would have to be a day in the week, which I couldn't do .
I did have a ride down there on a saturday a few months after and they were very welcoming, showing me all around the workshop and their machining shop etc .They certainly know their way around a bike .
I will give them another chance when it's due it's next service I suppose .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts