MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click here

Some pics I changed the name to tell something more about the picture.

If you have any questions , send me a PM with the name of the pic and I'll try to reply.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Peet said:
Click here

Some pics I changed the name to tell something more about the picture.

If you have any questions , send me a PM with the name of the pic and I'll try to reply.
Great pics Peet :yo: :yo:

BTW i like this swing.........arm :toothless

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Sweet Peet....... :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
great stuff. funny how the pictures with the girls have more views than the bikes!

btw, what are they doing in this shot? bedding the brakes? (the FRONT wheel is on the dyno)

alex

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Mate, great stuff, thanks heaps, the photos bring us into the factory many of us will never get to visit.
I be looking at these for some time to come!

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow! The place looks immaculate doesn't it. Everything is so shiny. :flash:

Don't think much of the humbug stripes, or nora batty boots though. I thought the Italians were supposed to be stylish? :shocker:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i think it's a trip seeing the inside of MV factory and seeing so few red bikes in the rows of black bikes and blue brutales. anyone else notice the sheet where they labled it a F5 1000? i wonder if the R's internal designation is the F5?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
style_one said:
i think it's a trip seeing the inside of MV factory and seeing so few red bikes in the rows of black bikes and blue brutales. anyone else notice the sheet where they labled it a F5 1000? i wonder if the R's internal designation is the F5?
F5 has always been the designated code for the F4, check out your VIN number.... strange but true :)

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Love those pics. And I can understand that the pics of the girls have more views...

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Thanks for the pics, they're great. Generous of you to take the time to upload them for us to see.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Missed the trips!!! My borther forgot to wake me up! Man, I just could kill him!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Thanks for the great picks!!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
altoon said:
great stuff. funny how the pictures with the girls have more views than the bikes!

btw, what are they doing in this shot? bedding the brakes? (the FRONT wheel is on the dyno)

alex

Not bedding them in (that take sa few km's), just checking if the brakes work.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts