MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i know this is abit of a old news but is mv agusta going to produce the v6 engined f6 superbike? or is it a whole load of BS?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where do I send my deposit?

JC Exec said:
I know it is a bunch of BS. but when I saw this pic in a magazine I could not stop but dreaming about it...
I must have that bike!

Where do I send my deposit?

G

·
0 Posts
I have to admit, that is a pretty sweet looking bike. Hell of alot better looking then that new Ducati Superbike comming out soon I bet.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't know what it is, but it doesn't move me. I wish there was more pics showing all sides of this concept bike. Something doesn't seem right about the look of this concept bike. There doesn't seem to be enough significant changes from this one photo that would compel me to buy it vs the present F4. I don't like the front facial. The Facial doesn't seem to blend well with the rest of the bike. I think its the shape of the head lights and what looks like a ram air inlet in the center of the facial nose between the head lights that bothers me so much. As I look at the photo, I see a face of an ugly women with a nice body. I'll ride her, but I won't take her home. I'll stick with the present F4 design. By the way, How does it go from an F4 to an F6. Shouldn't it be an F5. :wtf:

·
Registered
185 Posts
pigiolino said:
Reality or a dream only???
pier
I'm sure it's just a concept dream Pier. You live in the Heart Land of MV Agusta Company. So if it's a real possible future F6 bike, I'm sure you'd be one of the first to know about it. And I'm sure you'll be telling us. At least you better! :bandit: :)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Just picking up on a point you made Madman; about F4, F5, F6, the 1000cc version of the F4 was first mooted as F5 I believe. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
JC Exec said:
Well here's a drawing of an F5...

Yes, I saw that design concept. There's little I can say negatively about this design. I like it more then any future F5 or F6 drawing. One thing I don't want to see is a future F5 bike that resembles a Ducati or Japanese. MV Agusta exclusive bikes is and should be all about being different, beautiful, etc.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I read recently that the "new" bike would be in 2008, and would be basically a rebodied F4, same engine frame etc, but with new clothes, more of an update really

·
Registered
41 Posts
MADMAN said:
I don't know what it is, but it doesn't move me. I wish there was more pics showing all sides of this concept bike. Something doesn't seem right about the look of this concept bike. There doesn't seem to be enough significant changes from this one photo that would compel me to buy it vs the present F4. I don't like the front facial. The Facial doesn't seem to blend well with the rest of the bike. I think its the shape of the head lights and what looks like a ram air inlet in the center of the facial nose between the head lights that bothers me so much. As I look at the photo, I see a face of an ugly women with a nice body. I'll ride her, but I won't take her home. I'll stick with the present F4 design. By the way, How does it go from an F4 to an F6. Shouldn't it be an F5. :wtf:
I agree.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts