MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a travesty to the MV brand. Who was paid off to allow this to be made :thewife:

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
mate your a bit behind the party here, thats very old news.
and whilst opinions are just that, this particular model is styled by the famous Zagoto brand, who have done alfa and abarth etc. Its a one off for a special client and was hugely discussed and very much respected

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Appreciate the work and detail in it, bit too 'futuristic' for me. But I am of advancing years . . .:frown2::frown2:

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
lol nigel

·
Super Moderator
21,464 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
mate your a bit behind the party here, thats very old news.

and whilst opinions are just that, this particular model is styled by the famous Zagoto brand, who have done alfa and abarth etc. Its a one off for a special client and was hugely discussed and very much respected

One day if we ever meet ill let you know what the factory think of it ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
859 Posts
One day if we ever meet ill let you know what the factory think of it ....

Haha....do tell!...I saw it in real life in Tokyo, I actually liked it in a strange way, but it did sound awesome.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
love ur work sam lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
always thought that headlight looked familiar...

If only they coulda brought a more F4z-esque tank to the Super Veloce, it could have really had it's own character...

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Different strokes to different folks.

In my opinion, if that Zagato thing had a Suzuki/Kawa/whatever badge and different colours on it, most would say that this an ugly design excercise hoping that nothing of it will not make it into serial production. But as an MV Agusta it is praised as a one of a kind masterpiece.

Well, at least it has two wheels instead of three legs...

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hahahhahhaha

Show me the MONEY

Not from my pocket Sam. I'm sure some people like it...I wouldn't be one of them. The fairing over the headlight looks like a part of female genitalia.
You don't like female genitalia?? 🤔😜🤣 To me it looks like this kinda thing with the front mudguard being the small fish.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts