MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
This was already posted before....nonetheless, I had to watch it again....and now I need new pants. This is clearly sex on two wheels. :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yea, it's worth a second watch. I kept resetting the player back to the five minute mark to hear it go up through the gears again.. and again...

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Wow!

What kind of digital dash is that using, anyone know? Is that a Moto Corse item?

It's not Moto Corse made, but they do/did sell it. I'll have to find it again. Was about 1500USD or so from what I remember.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
It's not Moto Corse made, but they do/did sell it. I'll have to find it again. Was about 1500USD or so from what I remember.

It's by GET, and is more like 2800USD....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Okay then....disregard my previous comment about being cheap... :D

its all relative... :)

it's only a bit more than 1/2 the exhaust price.... if that helps.... :)

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Does the "titanium" sticker mean the frame is (custom...) made from titanium tubing, not CroMo??????

In that case....

I want...... :drummer:

·
Jason + Stanley Knife + D.I.Y = Casualty and
1,061 Posts
ohhh my god i've shot meself

i want loads of money now so i can buy all those bits

only gripe i have is to many bloddy motocorse stickers everywhere
reminds me of bmw alpinas sickers on everything yes i know an alpina thats why i bought it duhhhh

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
ohhh my god i've shot meself

i want loads of money now so i can buy all those bits

only gripe i have is to many bloddy motocorse stickers everywhere
reminds me of bmw alpinas sickers on everything yes i know an alpina thats why i bought it duhhhh

yeah, it's a prototype bike, if it had no stickers, you wouldn't know what it was... :)

Re: Titanium: it is not a Ti frame as far as I know.... I do know where to get the stickers tho. :)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
yeah, it's a prototype bike, if it had no stickers, you wouldn't know what it was... :)
You can actually buy it....according to the website for only 3,600,000 yen which equals to $37,330....oh man...how I wish I would be rich.... :mouthwate

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
You can actually buy it....according to the website for only 3,600,000 yen which equals to $37,330....oh man...how I wish I would be rich.... :mouthwate

oh man, i hadn't checked, didn't realize it was "productionized". I find it hard to believe that the prototype as is would be _only_ that much.... there is soooo much on it. That's the same price as the Bimota DB6 I want to buy from them.... also around the same as the used Tambo on the floor.... hmmmm....

Would be a tough decision if I could afford one right now, so I can take it easy for a while....
:conveyer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Here's a couple pics under the covers from the TK Motorcycle show a few months ago.

The version for 37k doesn't have the air tube covers (the red things on the top in the pics, forget the exact name of them), the fancy dash, the aluminum billet pivot plate, the carbon (i think).

Still, for the extra few thousand, it has some good stuff. The paint is really cool, it has gold specs in it, so has an interesting color. The detail on the paint is awesome, I should get some close ups of it. Like the gold/red trim, which has 'tails' on it and everything. ok, that may not make sense, i'll try to get some pics.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Re: Titanium: it is not a Ti frame as far as I know.... I do know where to get the stickers tho. :)
Why put a Ti sticker on a tube if it ain't titanium? Beats me. Sort of takes the wind out of the whole thing.

Now if it were titanium tubing, that would be a whole different kettle of fish. Wonder what it would do to the ride.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Those frame plates look absolutely amazing!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts