MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey- i am considering to get a F4 RR 2015. not sure which workshop should i go to for servicing/repairs/spare parts in Singapore. would also like to check the prices for services like valve clearance

thanks in advance!

·
Old Wing Nut
24,885 Posts
Welcome to the family !! Can't help with dealer info, can't imagine there is more than one authorized dealer in Singapore,
F4 RR is a pretty special bike. Not many made or sold globally.
I'm sure there is someone here who can give advise on the Singapore dealer(s).

Reactions: Friednoodles55

·
Old Wing Nut
24,885 Posts
@jhollis ...can you give our new member some advise on shops and labor rates there?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hey- i am considering to get a F4 RR 2015. not sure which workshop should i go to for servicing/repairs/spare parts in Singapore. would also like to check the prices for services like valve clearance

thanks in advance!
Hi Mate, I have 4 MV's here in Singapore. Always use WORX Motosport for servicing etc, for parts I source myself from Evolutionbike, easier, faster and cheaper.
As for valve clearance, my F4RR 2013 is due for its 12k service now, it will be going in a week or so (heading to Sepang first so needs to wait until I am back)
Pricing wise I cant imagine its much different to any other bikes, I had my Dragster serviced recently and seemed reasonable (at Worx).
My position on this however is you do get what you pay for, I dont try and and source the cheapest place to service, I use a shop that knows MV, takes care In their work and its friendly to deal with.
PM me and we can connect on WhatsApp or whatever works..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mate, I have 4 MV's here in Singapore. Always use WORX Motosport for servicing etc, for parts I source myself from Evolutionbike, easier, faster and cheaper.
As for valve clearance, my F4RR 2013 is due for its 12k service now, it will be going in a week or so (heading to Sepang first so needs to wait until I am back)
Pricing wise I cant imagine its much different to any other bikes, I had my Dragster serviced recently and seemed reasonable (at Worx).
My position on this however is you do get what you pay for, I dont try and and source the cheapest place to service, I use a shop that knows MV, takes care In their work and its friendly to deal with.
PM me and we can connect on WhatsApp or whatever works..
hey Jhollis, thank you for the information. i am new here and have no idea how to PM. maybe u can PM me instead and we chat through there? thanks man!

·
Old Wing Nut
24,885 Posts
Access to Private Message requires a minimum number of posts be made.
@Friednoodles55, Share some photos of your bike and environs for us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Access to Private Message requires a minimum number of posts be made.
@Friednoodles55, Share some photos of your bike and environs for us.
the thing is i am still considering on the F4RR 😅 - only had a CBR1000RR before which had information/parts readily available. i love the design of the F4RR but still on the fence due to my lack of knowledge. looking at a 2015 model with about 51k mileage

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
the thing is i am still considering on the F4RR 😅 - only had a CBR1000RR before which had information/parts readily available. i love the design of the F4RR but still on the fence due to my lack of knowledge. looking at a 2015 model with about 51k mileage
I think I have seen the bike on the local sales pages, cant say I know the bike but first thing would be to view if not already and see how visually maintained it has been. Do you know its service history?
The F4 engine is pretty bullet proof so a check for any obvious oil leaks and on the electronics etc should suffice. If possible a quick test ride should also tell you any obvious issues.
As mentioned getting parts has never been an issue for me so I wouldn't worry about that or servicing, assuming you are going to use Worx.

Personally, if I was buying that bike (which I would be keen if I didnt already own one) the first thing I would do is have Worx fully service it, all fluids including suspension and valve clearance check, even if the owner said it was done 1 week ago. I appreciate this is a reasonable initial expense but it would be peace of mind to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts