MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 2012 corsacorta F4 which has 2400km the clutch has been changed at 14000km the bike works fine only a problem around 9000 revs I open the throttle fully and it looks like the clutch slips, below 9000 revs normally works slips only when I suddenly open fully

thank you all for your help

·
Registered
544 Posts
Change your springs or add shims.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,738 Posts
you think the springs are tired, in normal operation its patina not only from 9000 laps in violent driving
If your clutch is slipping under high loads (high rpm, high gear acceleration), and works normally otherwise, you have either worn/glazed friction plates or springs with insufficient clamping force. There can be no other causes.

Reactions: lounaisse

·
Registered
544 Posts
you think the springs are tired, in normal operation its patina not only from 9000 laps in violent driving
Read the manual, check the thickness of your plates, and measure the resting spring height.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
F3 800 (2014)
3 Posts
Hey,
had that on my F3 some weeks ago.
Friction plates have been optimum measure, but surface was not raw anymore. Think in case of the clutch slip.
Replaced springs an friction plates and it worked how it should. Think the basic problem was the springs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts