MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gents,
I'm in need of a full exhaust system as i'm racing my 675 next year so i have started looking into a system for the 675.
what do people recommend to use? i want a system that i can take the rear wheel out/off without taking the end can off.

The Arrow system looks the like it will fit with no interfere with the wheel change etc...

SC project do not offer a full system? or do they? i cant find a full system only end can.

Termi system looks like i will have to take the end can off to change the wheel~?

·
Registered
396 Posts
depending on your budget and the db limits you are trying to achieve there are currently 3 systems that fit your requirements:
- Akrapovic (quite rare but great system, I have one on my F3)
- Arrow
- SC Project (you need to send them an email for the full system, they have one for sure)

Not exactly sure how the Zard one fits though, it might fit as well

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bud, will send a email to SC and see what they come back with price wise.
The Arrow looks like the best cheep full system to get as its going to get crashed a bit :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Zard fits great and you have wheel clearance. It is also one which you get the most power from IIRC, maybe second to the WSS spec Arrow system.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm unsure if my road bike weigh in can be useful, but!

I'm running a Termi ti header mated to a QD slip on, sounds amazing and easy to take the wheel off with everything fitted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts