MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People,

I have posted a similar thread before but thought I would re-ask the question.

I am currently writing out my Christmas present list for myself (sounds a bit selfish I know) and would like to know if anyone knows who produce a "History of MV Agusta" DVD or very similar.

Duke video produce plenty of Isle of Man TT DVD's with MV Agusta in, but I am looking for something more focused on MV.

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sub

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Well I think Duke Video have the Agostini, Hailwood and Duke DVD's with plenty of MV. Or a copy of "Bolidi sull asfalto a tutta Biera" with pretty nice and long scenes of the 500 Tre Cilinidrica in motion. Anything else fellows ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
People,

I have posted a similar thread before but thought I would re-ask the question.

I am currently writing out my Christmas present list for myself (sounds a bit selfish I know) and would like to know if anyone knows who produce a "History of MV Agusta" DVD or very similar.

Duke video produce plenty of Isle of Man TT DVD's with MV Agusta in, but I am looking for something more focused on MV.

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Sub

Sub,
I am unaware of any DVDs, however I have an excellent book on the history on MV Agusta by Mario Colombo and Roberto Patrignani. It is published by Giorgio Nada Editore s.r.l.

Their web address is giorgionadaeditore.it You may be able to source a copy from there. I think it is an outstanding reference book for us MV nuts.

Cheers,

Luke

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Sub,
............I have an excellent book on the history on MV Agusta by Mario Colombo and Roberto Patrignani. ..........

I think it is an outstanding reference book for us MV nuts.

Cheers,

Luke
I bought that book I think some 10 years ago, I do remember it was $90 or so back then & to that point in my life it was the most expensive book that I had ever purchased...lol Fantastic publication.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas, I may think hard about getting the book as you are not the first to recommend it. I am looking for a DVD also which would make good viewing on Christmas day

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have a VHS that was produced by Fast Bikes. It's primarily about the rebirth of MV with Castiglioni, but it also has some history. It focuses on the F4 Oro, and the Strada model that was just about to be released. I've thought about bringing it to someone to have it copied onto DVD, as I was never able to find it in that format.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts